Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The most wonderful thing that you can do in life is to widen your horizon. Learn from the experiences of others.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Together with my wife, my mother, my two siblings, my two 'pamangkins', and other 'sabits', we went to Tagaytay particularly Leslie's. We arrived there at around 1:30PM and was able only to eat our lunch at 3:00PM. The said restaurant was jam packed. We were numbered 22 on queue. I just can't imagine if there's really the so-called crisis in the Philippines. We had no choice but to wait for our seat. We didn't consider moving to other restaurant because it was just the same thing -- restaurants in Tagaytay were simply jam packed.

After Tagaytay, we paid a visit to Sisters of Mary School (SMS) Adlas, Silang, Cavite, but it was just a very short visit. Then, we went to Baclaran church for a mass. Afterwards, we went to Mall of Asia's seaside.

It was a tiring day but it was one of the happiest days for my mom. She just can't express her happiness especially with all the care, hugs and kisses she got from us.

1 comment:

niko said...

belated happy mother's day sa mga mother's sa buhay mo kuya!!

share ko lang hayden cam at my www.eraslovers.blogspot.com