Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The most wonderful thing that you can do in life is to widen your horizon. Learn from the experiences of others.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Losing my phone again and again!

On May 18, the thief struck again. This time, in a holy place like a church. Yes, the thief spared no place at all. Even the house of God is a place for thievery. Well, it's not surprising at all since even the church's artifacts are often best targets by bastards.

This is now the second time that my phone (this time a Nokia N93i) was stolen straight from my jeans' pocket. Am I just silly or just too trusting? I never learn. The last time it happened to me was inside the MRT train (Damn this number coding that I had to commute!). Same methodology, same pants. Damn, I really have to get rid of that pants! Grrr.

I have already informed my employer about this. In due time, I will have my same number back since my subscription is postpaid. It will come of course with a new phone (again!), but this doesn't come cheap. I have to shell out money (again!) payable in three gives through salary deduction. Arggh!

1 comment:

niko said...

aw! that is so sad to hear naman. :(

i hate losing my phone kasi ksama mwawala lahat ng contacts.. grrrrr

u mean jeans.. maong right? u have to wear fitted jeans na nxt tym :)