Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The most wonderful thing that you can do in life is to widen your horizon. Learn from the experiences of others.

Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year, New Hope

The year 2008 was a bad year for the entire world. Global financial crisis, that is. It also made my lifetime savings disappeared in a snap due to a forex scam. Amf!

My year 2009 will be characterized by the following:

- A new hairstyle (I have just recently had my "semi-kalbo" haircut)
- A new career (I'm looking forward to work overseas by refreshing and enhancing my Oracle DBA skills. I'm tired of working with Nokia applications. I will be better off specializing in Oracle database administration because this is a better passport to work overseas. So many opportunities are really available for database experts all over the world)
- A new strategy in life (I'm looking forward to permanently migrate to other country and finish my MBA there instead. I'm actually narrowing my choices between Canada and Australia. I'm no longer interested to finish my MBA here)
- A new outlook in life (being more optimistic and patient in dealing with others)

The above-mentioned are not my new year's resolution. They are far more than that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kuya Alex, musta na po? Ngayon lang ulet ako nakavisit sa blog mo and I found out that you already move to blogspot. Good move, hehehe. Anyway, I have a request po sana to please change my url to www.mysimpleparadise.com. I got my own domain na po kasi. hehehe. I'll change your link too. Thanks kuya and Ingat lagi!