Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The most wonderful thing that you can do in life is to widen your horizon. Learn from the experiences of others.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Oakley Eyeglasses

Sosyal! I just can't express my happiness. Got a new Oakley eyeglasses to replace my old, worn-out, dilapidated, classic, antic eyeglasses.

We were in Mall of Asia last Sunday when I happened to see an optical shop. I dropped a visit and asked around. The optometrist suggested that I should have my eyes checked which I gladly complied. Initially, my plan was just to replace the lens of my eyeglasses, but eventually I chanced upon the Oakley, and got so attracted with it. Besides being branded, the look is just so elegant. I asked the price. Whoa! It's more than 8,000 pesos! My wife told me it's high time that I bought something for myself, something which I really like. So there I went, I bought Oakley together of course with the new lenses for my impaired vision. Yahoo!

Now I can see better, much better with Oakley :-)
I just don't like to see what's inside my wallet 'coz the sight is so ugly. No bucks inside.

To Oakley: You've just stolen my hard earned money. Amf!

No comments: