Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The most wonderful thing that you can do in life is to widen your horizon. Learn from the experiences of others.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Goodbye, OSS; Hello, Database Administration

Yesterday, I tendered my resignation letter to NSN as an OSS Team Lead. This is the start of a more fruitful career for me. It's a shift from being a telecoms guy to a pure IT freak, particularly on the area of Database Administration, a career choice which has been burning inside me. It's only now that I give full attention to it. It's a dream come true. However, it's not P a p u a N e w G u i n e a where I'm heading to. I dropped my interest to work in that country as the employment contract still hangs. I can't wait forever.

My last day in NSN is Aug. 21, the day when the world opens the door for me towards a better and more promising career in terms of global opportunities. Database Administrator is my new position in a new employer abroad. I'll be handling Oracle databases.



3 comments:

former kotakid said...

Waaa..

Iiwan mo na kame koya?

All the best here and anywhere...

Padalhan mo kami ng french beauties...

Alexander said...

hehe sige padalhan ko kayo. Yung magaling mag-French kiss :-)

KITS Technologies said...

Im obliged for the blog article.Thanks Again. Awesome.
Oracle performance tuning training
Oracle rac online training
Oracle rac training
Oracle SCM online training
Oracle SCM training
Oracle SOA online training
Oracle SOA training
Oracle sql plsql online training